This release saw the team continuing their big push toward strategic roadmap items. Reach out to your Account Manager to learn more. Suffice it to say, we are maintaining great velocity, and hope to be able to share more information soon !
In the meantime, here's a quick list of continued improvements and optimizations we also achieved with this deployment.
- Template refinements (and style improvements) for present module styling
- Content Configuration 'Tag' handling improvements
- Improved Machine Learning Capabilities for Content Matching Modes
- Performance Report Improvements
- - Titles and Unit consistency
- - Added Decimals to enhance specificity (e.g. for CTR / CVR)
- Performance Report Chart - removed 'future' data points
Removed 'future Data Points'
Previously, the report would render 'zero data' points in the chart for time ranges in the future. This update ensures there is no confusion with history vs now vs future. time ranges.
Whilst at Cxense we're all about real time & actionability, sadly we can only predict the future before it happens!
Below is the updated chart with a date range of 'Today' - note the lack of any charted data after ~11am.
Thanks for reading.
Simon & the CCE Team.