Cxense Content - Auto Optimization
This release saw our continued focus on the newly released Cxense Content Auto Optimization.
The 'auto optimize' form is so simple - in contrast to the depth of knowledge and experience of the outcome when you choose the this Experience option!
We continue to identify trends in aggregate data, and build new routines to enable roll out to other Cxense Content modules in the future. These updates are applied to a select subset of Content-Beta! Customers.
Cxense Artificial Intelligence - in Real Time!
Given the fantastic take up of CCE, we are spending increased effort incorporating more Customers onto our automated propensity scoring platform. Initially this process was very manual, which simply does not scale with our rapid expansion in the Dynamic Paywall space. The process of on-boarding customers into the Auto Propensity scoring is becoming more robust, and scale-able.
Cxense have bold objectives to expand the Artificial Intelligence and ML aspects of the CCE platform throughout 2019, and thanks to our core platform based on real-time data, we are poised to provide the industry with results far exceeding that of our competition in this space.
Business as Usual...
In addition to our major tasks above, our multi-disciplined team continued to provide a wide range of enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes, including:
- Added further support for legacy Cxense Content modules
- Enhanced period selection capability for future requirements
- Enhanced matching rule handling to allow more intuitive campaign definitions
- Optimized 'Targeting by Host' to reflect expanded host definitions
- Continued automated testing expansion for new functionality
- Report optimization (speed and interaction efficiency improvements)
- Continued Tech stack evolution planning & development
- Reworked app components to optimize data handling
- Reviewed various experimental enhancements
- Bug Fix: Improved error message on Creative Templates when renaming fields
- Continued Reports optimization
- Expand internationalization components
- Expanded Experience handling to support future experience expansion
- Enhanced robustness for Wizard Steps
Much more to come.
We are also well underway on our road map items for Q1::2019, and have some very exiting new capabilities coming online soon. More information is coming soon as we finalize functionality, run through our rigorous testing, and add the level of polish for our industry leading products !
Happy Engagement !
Simon & the CCE team