A complete traffic overview of the site showing:
- Traffic Graph: a graphical representation of the traffic and unique users for the period
- Overall statistics:
- Page Views - traffic for the period (i.e. page views or events)
- Unique Users
- Bounce Rate - number of users that leave after viewing a page
- Events/User - on average the number of events a user generates
- User Duration - average time spent by users on a page
- Top Categories: string values that indicates a category name for a URL(eg: sport, news)
- Location: geographical locations that generate traffic
- Top Referrers: top sites that generate traffic. More details below in Sources & Destinations.
- Top Articles: articles with most page views sorted in descending order
Sources & Destinations
Top Referrers: graphical representation of top referrer hosts
- Direct Traffic - traffic generated without a referrer host
- Referred Traffic - total referred traffic
- Referrer Host - name of site hosting the referrer page
- Referrer URL - exact URL of referrer page
- Exit Link Host - host name of site the user visited after viewing your pages
- Exit Link URL - exact URL of page visited after viewing your pages
Select custom parameter from the drop down menu Group. Gives the following details for the selected custom parameter group (eg: subscriber):
- Top Values (Line Graph): graphical representation of how the values (yes,no,unknown) of the custom parameter group selected were triggered during the period.
- Top Values(Bar Chart): Total page views and unique users for the values of the selected group.
- Statistics table: A tabular representation of the total statistics of the values of the selected custom parameter group.