Cxense is happy to announce the first step in a larger project to rebuild and improve our Audience Segment functionality in our DMP GUI. Our goal is to make this, important section of our DMP, more convenient to use. New improvements will be coming later, and below you find a summary of the changes to the DMP landing page that will be released on Monday, July 2nd, 2018. A screenshot of segment list for a siteGroup named "Cxense Demos" is seen below.
The new features can be summarized as follows:
- Display of data about ‘Audience’ and ‘Monthly audience coverage:
- Audience – the number of users belonging to the segment just now
- Monthly audience coverage – This is the percentage of users belonging to the segment compared to the unique users in the siteGroup. The percentage is calculated from the users in the segment and siteGroup for the last 30 days
- Sorting: The segment list can be sorted across all of the columns in the list.
- Filtering: The segment list can be filtered by status, audience coverage, and segment type.
- Labels: We have re-named annotations. The new name is labels
Segment overview: A new pop-up dialogue box has been implemented. See the picture below. By clicking on a segment name, the details of the segment are shown. New elements include:
- Audience : unique users in segment
- Monthly Audience Coverage : as defined above
For the time being, the segment editor - i.e. edit and creation screen for segments - is still the same as before. We are working on an improvement also here, but the release on July 2nd, 2018 does not include improvements to segment editor.
Read the user guide for the new segment list on our wiki: https://wiki.cxense.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=35099089 Use the username: cx.user, and the password cx.user.