A standard user of an agency.
To create a new Agency (User), The broker must add either 'Advertiser account manager' or 'Publisher Account Manager'. This additional selection applies the type of Agency being created - Advertising or Publishing.
- Gains access to System Advertising Performance(SAPr) & System Publishing Performance (SPPr).
- Gains Create User Capability
- Loses ability to 'Advertise' (loses all reference to publishing or advertising)
- Gains access to:
- Manage Users
- Disable Sub User(i.e. Users that were created by the agency - could be either or both Advertisers & Publishers) accounts (Stop them logging in)
- Temp folder access of 'sub accounts'
- Change User Details / reset passwords / ...
- Finance Account Management - Ability to
- View All finance accounts for All 'Sub Users'
- Manage Tax Settings for Sub Users
- NO Credit / Debit the the Sub User Finance Accounts
- Disable the sub User Finance Accounts
- Set Pre/ Post pay
- Set min balance
- View transaction history of Sub User Accounts
- Role Allocation - Agency users can grant:
- Advertiser account manager
- Publisher Account Manager
- Full Service Ad / Pub
- Self Service Ad / Pub
- Product Creation
- Blocked Keywords nor URLS
- Editorial Control