The Cost a user is prepared to pay when entering a CPC auction. Users commonly bid against keywords - eg. a 'keyword bid of $1", however a bid can be set against many varied matching attributes such as categories, geographies, times of day etc.
Articles in this section
- Cxense Display: How to place a campaign in a content unit with different dimensions
- CxAd: Why aren't my ads showing?
- What content should I have in my dashboard?
- What does the advertiser login give access to?
- What is a creative?
- CxAd: Third Party Creative Feature API
- What is an advertiser network?
- What is an advertiser?
- Why is my newly made campaign not showing?
- Why does Cxense Display ask me to manually insert click counter when I add a 3rd party creative?