This release was mostly dedicated to internal improvements and shoring up the CCE platform ready for some very exciting upcoming releases.
Whilst we continue to roll out major functionality improvements, we must always balance throughput with robust, scalable solutions and maintainability. Hence, whilst possibly not the most exciting updates, we can continue our great velocity in delivering next-gen solutions via the CCE and Personalization platform.
- Prepare for New Content Performance Report
- Updated the Tab Selection on Reports to 'stick' when navigating between modules
- Minor layout improvements for presentation view (preview frame size)
- Added support to enable new feature rollouts more smoothly
- Added Cache improvements to reports and data management (UI-specific)
- Continued adding more robust platform testing
- improved Preview Capability
- Improved error handling
- Improved Top RHS "Queries" flickering issue
- Added redundancy checks (backend)
- Improved App Styling Maintainability
- Filter improvements for Performance Report
- Charting improvements - refreshing more intelligently
- Replace cX.clickTracker with cX.CCE.clickTracker in samples**
**Note, we will be phasing out use of the now redundant `cX.clickTracker`usage in the future. This is an initial notification to consider migrating when appropriate. Rest assured we will reach out to all CCE customers before removing support.
Thanks for reading.
Simon & CCE Team