Cxense Ad supports a wide variety of Audience Targeting options. These are specified per-product via Matching Templates. Matching Templates therefore specify how the Advertisers can target their audience based on the configuration of a particular product.
A Product may have many different matching templates, but only one of each matching type.
Adding a Matching Template
The process of adding any Matching template follows a similar pattern, with each template type having type-specific variations. The following steps highlight the general usage, with further type-specific details provided below.
- Click the Feeds & Products tab
- Click the Products item from the Left Hand Side Menu
- Select a Product from the Product list
- Select an item from the Matching Templates list within the LEft hand side sidebar (e.g. Keywords, Devices etc.). The Template will be added to the Product Page below the Product Overview information.
- Set a template name
- Select available scope options - Scope specifies where Advertisers can add this targeting information
- Click Save
Read on for Type-Specific configuration details
- Optional: Keyword Template provides the ability for an Advertiser to target their audience using keywords. Product managers can configure a default Bid value on a product, which is then inherited by the Keywords template as the default value for all keywords on the product.
Day Parting Template
- Optional: Day Parting Template attached to a Product specifies the ability of the Advertiser to select times of day, and days of week to advertise on.
- Optional: Geography template provides the ability for Advertisers to target their audience using geographic locations.
Site Targeting Template
The Site Targeting Template attached to a Product specifies the ability of the Advertiser to select targeted or blocked sites.
Re-targeting is another method by which you are able to target your audience. This page describes how to implement re-targeting campaigns where a client wants to show advertisements to visitors or customers of client web sites, possibly dependent on certain actions.
Device Targeting Template
There is no custom configuration for Device Targeting