This page lists the guidelines we ask you to follow when requesting support to ensure we communicate effectively.
When creating a ticket, you MUST supply the following information. Not doing so will affect our ability to assist you efficiently.
- A Detailed description of what you expected to happen
- A Detailed description of what actually happened
- A Detailed description of how to reproduce the problem
- Provide as much information as possible.
- The environment (production or Sandbox)
- The Username of the User
- The page where you were in the system (User Interface Customer) or the API you were using (API Customer)
- Any reference IDs (e.g Site Group ID / Campaign ID / AdSpace ID/ Widget ID)
- Coded Examples of the problem
- Wiki references regarding the action you were using
If you do not provide this information, it will be the first response from our support team, so please ensure you provide as much of the above as possible initially.