The function(or tool) used to ensure that a campaign does not 'burnt out' to soon (see Burn Rate). Turn it on, and it will (if necessary) restrict the flow of Ads or cash being consumed so that it lasts for the duration of the Campaign. Turn it off and it will allow a much faster rate off flow until resources are depleted, even if the campaign has longer to go.
Articles in this section
- Cxense Display: How to place a campaign in a content unit with different dimensions
- CxAd: Why aren't my ads showing?
- What content should I have in my dashboard?
- What does the advertiser login give access to?
- What is a creative?
- CxAd: Third Party Creative Feature API
- What is an advertiser network?
- What is an advertiser?
- Why is my newly made campaign not showing?
- Why does Cxense Display ask me to manually insert click counter when I add a 3rd party creative?