Following up our major Multi-Conversion Product release, we've added support for more 'Conversion Lifecycle' events.
Specifically, a "Conversion Failed" Event - very important event to assist re-targeting Users who have entered a funnel and failed to convert. This can occur for a variety of reasons, though it's a high value event by definition.
Read more details here: https://cce.cxense.com/public/funnel-instrumentation-sample.html
If you have not reviewed the funnel instrumentation sample page lately, be sure to revisit it - with the multi-conversion support, the tags have changed dramatically - now using 'native' events, as opposed to the now-deprecated events such as `orderSuccessful`.
Further improvements with this release:
- Improved Overview View render speed
- Date Selector enhancements
- Added improvement for slow networks
- Allow to specify redirect parameters object in click tracker. Read more in the Cxense wiki.
- BugFix: Manual Matching Mode Configurations were being overwritten for new modules.
- Product Report speed improvements
- Creative Modal presentation improvements
- Creative Management Page
- Presentation View enhancement - sometimes on initial View, there was a timing clash of the render template
- Improvements to multi-API calls
- Expanded support for legacy module templates
Happy Engagement (and retargeting!)
Simon & the Personalization Team