"Carts in Progress" analyses
The growth potential of your e-commerce site is hidden in the visitors who come to your site, start the buying process and then leave you without converting. without converting. It is then essential to understand what we call unconverted carts and It is then essential to understand what is called the unconverted carts and the abandoners.
Thanks to this filtered analysis on cart events (cart.*), you will be able to analyze the carts that were active over the period that did not result in a conversion. By understanding the number of interactions and analyzing the potential carts amount, you will be able to detect customers who are very hesitant and high potential customers.
"Product Catalog" analyses
Your Products catalog is complex and dense. With the advanced e-commerce module module of Piano Analytics, you will have a complete view of the performance of your products, your categories and your brands :
- Product impressions in lists or banners,
- Impressions of Product sheets,
- Cart additions and removals,
This filtered analysis on product events (product.*) highlights some key indicators, such as:
- The conversion rate from your product pages to add to cart,
- The conversion rate from your product pages to transaction,
- the number of product page impressions, etc.
Other KPIs will be added to this view.
To allow you to start your exploratory analysis, we have chosen some insights, which are shortcuts to pre-sorted and pre-filtered analysis, to save you time. For example:
- The most purchased products, which you can capitalize on,
- the products most removed from the carts, synonymous with products initially coveted, but ultimately not interesting,
- the products most added to the cart, showing a significant interest from your visitors, etc.
Many product properties are available:
- ID (reference)
- Categories (6 levels today)
A list of 15 metrics is proposed to allow you to compose your datasets data sets.
Product and Brand Categories
Analytics available for products are also offered for Product Categories, as well as Brands.
Transactions, whether you call them orders, quotes, leads, bookings, are the heart of your e-commerce business. The advanced e-commerce module of Piano Analytics provides you with a series of analytics to understand the performance of your online store. We have selected a list of KPIs that are essential to drive your business:
- number of transactions,
- average cars,
- Cart lifetime,
- average revenue per paying customer (ARPPU), etc.
To help you interpret these values at best, we also put various visualizations, such as this heat map, allowing you to apprehend the most favorable times to buy :
This filtered analysis on transaction events (transaction.*) allows you to list all transactions that have occurred on your site, combined with all the properties you have measured:
- Payment method,
- Delivery provider,
- Promotional code,
- Customer ID, etc.
Several metrics will allow you to further analyze these transactions :
- Number of distinct products,
- Order time (since cart creation), etc.
Delivery and payment
Before you can optimize your payment and delivery providers, we offer performance analyses of these providers:
Do you know how long it takes for your visitors to complete the process purchase process? With the advanced ecommerce module, you will know how many transactions have been completed based on the time since the cart was created. This This will allow you to distinguish compulsive buyers from the undecided or hesitant ones.
The "Purchasing Process" analysis
Objectives of the analysis
The buying tunnel allows you to understand in a few seconds at which stages of your conversion process your customers leave you (histograms histograms). We highlight the number of lost shopping carts at each step with the potential turnover lost.
Steps in the tunnel
The buying tunnel consists of 4 key steps:
These steps are triggered by dedicated e-commerce events. This allows you to you to trigger them whenever you want (loading a page, submitting a form, clicking a button of a form, click on a button, etc.) without necessarily generating a page view.
The analysis offers you several values:
- The tunnel conversion rate, which is the ratio of shopping carts that have converted into transactions out of all active carts over the period, as well as lost carts and validated carts over the analyzed period, with the associated revenue:
- the number of active carts on each step (blue numbers below the step name). of the stage name).
- The wastage rate of each step (percentage in red between the blue and pink histograms) which is the ratio of the blue and pink histograms) which is the ratio of carts that did not pass the step, to the total number of active carts on the analyzed step.
This analysis can be useful on a single site to see the performance of the tunnel performance of a particular medium. On the other hand, it makes even more sense when you use it sense when you use it on multiple sites that share the same cart IDs. of shopping carts. This allows you to reconcile cross-site visits if you have the ability to share cart IDs, a visitor who starts a cart on one device and validates it on a second one will not be will no longer be considered as an abandoner on the first one. We consider that that both devices have contributed to the transaction.
If you don't see the "Sales Insights" menu in Explorer, contact us so us to enable the feature for you.