Open a dashboard
You can easily toggle between dashboards by clicking the document’s name:
Enable automatic refreshing
If you display your dashboards on monitoring screens to track your performance indicators in real time, you can enable automatic data refreshing. To do this, open your dashboard, then open the calendar on the period "Today" (1).
Tick the box "Enable automatic refreshing" (2), then select the frequency of the refreshing (3). Don't forget to save!
Automatic refreshing is available for any period in real time: all day, or every 5, 10, 30 or 60 minutes (4).
Share a dashboard
As a dashboard owner, you can share it with other users in your organization. To share a dashboard, open it in the manager, then, in the toolbar, click on the "Share" button.
Enter letters from the email, or the name, or the first name of the user with whom you want to share your dashboard (*). Select the person concerned from the drop-down list by clicking on their name, or by pressing the "tab" key on your keyboard. Then click on "add to the list" (or use the "enter" key on your keyboard).
You can also add users by copying and pasting their email address into the input field. Finally, if you want to add many users at once, you can also copy/paste their email addresses, separated by a comma.
NoteBe careful, user profiles do not have to contain first and last names. If you do not enter them, the search for a user will only look for their email address.
For each of the users you must then specify the type of sharing:
- Share in read-only mode: you allow other users to view the dashboards you've created,
- Share in read-write mode: you allow the user to view, modify and administer the dashboards you have created. This user will have the same rights as you: they will therefore have full control over the sharing of the dashboard, the list of sites to be included, and the theme. They will also be able to delete the dashboard.
Good to knowCo-owners can edit the rights of the other co-owners, except for the creator of the dashboard.
You can delete a share by clicking on the cross to the right of the line showing the details of the share with the user concerned.
When your configuration is finished, and in order to validate the sharing, do not forget to click on the "Validate" button.
TipIn the case of a write share, all changes made by owners and co-owners are automatically saved in "Draft" mode in a temporary file. They only become visible to people the dashboard has been shared with once the document has been explicitly saved. If you click on the "Save" button, your changes will be immediately visible to all users.
Export a dashboard
You can generate a PDF version of your dashboards by opening the dashboard you wish to export, then the sidebar at the left of the screen. Click the "Export" button to display the settings pop-up for your export.
Open the settings pop-up to configure the document's format (title, orientation), the sending mode (instantly generated or scheduled) (1), as well as the recipients to which you want to send this document via email (2).
Optional fields enable you to customise the content of the sent email (3).
- When you configure your export, the PDF files will export the currently selected tab. Please ensure you're on the tab you wish to export before you begin the process!
- You cannot export a dashboard which contains real-time data.
- The number of email recepients is limited to 40.