ImportantThis article shows how the connector works with the Data Query 2 API.
OnCrawl is a powerful SEO crawler and log analyzer for enterprise SEO audits and daily monitoring. With over 400 customers in Europe, including the half of the TOP 20 French e-commerce websites, and in North America, OnCrawl helps e-commerce websites, SEO agencies and publishers improve their SEO performance, rankings and revenues.
OnCrawl also combines your logs and crawl data to provide comprehensive analytics about the on-page SEO factors that have a positive or negative impact on your indexation and crawl budget. OnCrawl gives you detailed data and analysis you can act on.
The team aims to democratize its tools, thanks to technological innovations, to let small but also bigger companies get access to the SEO data they need at affordable prices.
To learn more: https://www.oncrawl.com/
Discover the connector
Oncrawl and Piano Analytics have developed a bridge that allows you to send Piano Analytics data to Oncrawl platform in order to compare your SEO, SMO with your analytics metrics such as visitors, page views, …
Prerequisites on Piano Analytics side:
- You must have the URL+Querystring dimension activated (check if you have this dimension before deploying the connector because we don't activate it anymore).
- Have access to API account
Export data to Oncrawl
1. Configuration of cross analysis (step 1)
Setting up AT Connect Oncrawl is really easy to implement. To do so, you will need to connect to your Oncrawl and Piano Analytics interfaces.
- Connect to your Oncrawl interface
- Select a project and click on LAUNCH CRAWL
- Select Avanced report, click on Piano Analytics and check the box Enable Piano Analytics cross analysis
Once you are here, you will need to access to your Piano Analytics interface in order to create the two API requests (see section below)
2. API creation
- On your Piano Analytics interface, go on API accounts
- Create a new flow, define an account name, choose your site, define a start date and end date. (If you don’t want to define an end date, let the field blank). Click on OK
Two flows are required for the AT Connect Oncrawl: getData and getRowCount. You will create those two flows by giving a label name getData and getRowCount and by copy / paste the two URL available on Oncrawl interface:
To create the two flows on Piano Analytics interface:
- Create a label name and copy the URL. Then click on Save
3. Configuration of cross analysis (step 2)
As soon as your two flows are created on Piano Analytics interface, you will have a GUID code:
Copy this GUID code and paste it on Oncrawl interface. Do not forget to write down you ID Site:
Then click on SAVE button.
You are now able to launch the crawl. As soon as the crawl is finalized, you will see your crawled SEO data crossed with your Piano Analytics data.