Founded in 2007, PrestaShop's mission is to deliver free e-commerce software by leveraging open source innovation. Today, more than 270,000 e-commerce stores operate under PrestaShop. The company and its community make every effort to enable e-merchants to benefit from a perfectly functional online store at a lower cost. The open source community of PrestaShop brings together over 700,000 merchants, developers and web agencies worldwide. PrestaShop won the 2014 People's Choice CMS Award for the best e-commerce solution for SMEs.
PrestaShop is an open source platform for online shops and e-commerce. The intuitiveness of the solution makes it easier for customers and store managers to handle. Thanks to PrestaShop, your products will be visible around the world. You can manage all the content of your e-commerce site, offer payment and delivery methods of your choice, manage your orders, etc.
To learn more https://www.prestashop.com/en.
PrestaShop in few numbers
- Nearly 20 years of existence
- More than 270,000 users
- A solution used in more than 195 countries
- More than 300 partners
- A community of 700,000 members
- More than 5000 addons in the marketplace
AT Connect Prestashop
The AT Connect PrestaShop automates the marking of your Prestashop shop. You will be able to track your e-Commerce performance in the Sales Insights module of Piano Analytics.
Sales Insights, e-commerce module of Piano Analytics, helps you to analyze and optimize: your product catalog, the purchasing process, the lost baskets... All this in the absolute respect of the RGPD and the CNIL.
- Install the module in a few clicks: The Prestashop Piano Analytics module can be activated in a few clicks.
- Automate tracking: The module speeds up the tagging process by automatically tracking Sales Insights events (products views, product pages, cart additions, basket withdrawals, purchases, payments, transactions, deliveries, etc.).
- Analyze your e-commerce performance: Thanks to the Sales Insights module you follow all the results of your PrestaShop store in Explorer. Tops buyers, flagship products, lost traffic, customer loyalty, conversion tunnel ... Optimize the performance of your e-commerce device with relevant insights.
AT Connect Prestashop introduction
The AT Connect PrestaShop allows you to track the performance of your PrestaShop store in the Sales Insights module of Piano Analytics.
This connector is based on an addon available in Piano Analytics marketplace. It is currently compatible with versions 1.6 & 1.7 of PrestaShop.
Addon download: Piano Analytics Marketplace
The .ZIP file of the addon is available for direct download on the Piano Analytics marketplace. You need to download it, and integrate it into the PrestaShop back office.
Direct link to the Marketplace: Piano Analytics Marketplace.
Activation in PrestaShop back-office
This step details the activation of the addon in the PrestaShop back office. You must first connect to your back office and access the "Modules and Services" part of the PrestaShop interface.
You can then add the addon by clicking the "Add a new module" button at the top of the interface.
You will be able to upload the previously downloaded .ZIP file.
The addon will then be available in the list of modules located in the lower part of this interface. You must configure the addon before it activation. The "Configuration" button is dedicated to this purpose.
The configuration interface offers you several possibilities. You can activate this connector for a site / log by type of device if necessary (desktop, tablet, mobile):
- Enter the site number (obligatorie)
- Enter the secure domain of data collection (obligatorie)
- Enter a domain cookie
- Activate page tracking - Autotrack all pages to obtain standard analysis data (page views, visits, traffic sources, devices, etc.). This option should not be used if the PrestaShop store is already tracked.
Data display in Sales Insights
Once you've done these steps, you can begin to analyze the performance of your e-Commerce store in the Sales Insights module of Piano Analytics.
You can, among other things, follow these different indicators:
- Product list views
- Clicks on the products listed
- Product page views
- Clicks on "Add to Cart"
- Clicks on "Remove from cart"
- Cart views
- Shipping steps views
- Payment steps views
- Transaction Confirmations
- Traffic lost during the purchase process
Thanks to this PrestaShop connector you can, for example, follow in Sales Insights carts in progress and detect buyers with higher potential:
You also have the possibility to d the most attractive products among the references available in your PrestaShop catalog:
The PrestaShop connector offers many other possibilities. You can follow the Webinar dedicated to Sales Insight to discover other cases of e-commerce use.
Activating this partnership activates the exchange of data between PrestaShop and Piano Analytics. Only the data necessary for the proper functioning of the bridge are exchanged.