Reeport automates multi-source digital reporting to give everyone the right information, at the right time, in the right format. Reeport is an end-to-end solution that allows everyone in the company to monitor their activity on a daily basis:
- The centralization of data allows to unify all the KPIs of the company.
- The intuitiveness of the interface allows visual analyses that answer everyone's questions.
- The automated distribution of dashboards allows to receive fully actionable information on any devices and in all desired formats.
Find out more here: https://www.reeport.io/
Areas of expertise
- Native to digital data.
- Customization of datasets.
- Automated data aggregation.
- Intuitive and easy construction of reports.
- Complete customization.
- Multi-format and multi-media distribution.
- Automated alerting.
- Granularity of rights and permissions.
AT Connect Reeport for Piano Analytics
The AT Connect Reeport for Piano Analytics allows you to easily upload your Piano Analytics data into your data visualization tool. Display Piano Analytics data in Reeport dashboards with all your other data sources. Automate your digital reporting so that everyone in the company can make informed decisions.
- Easily activate the connector: You can activate the connector in just a few clicks directly from the Reeport interface. The Piano Analytics data source is natively available.
- Export all your data to Reeport: Find all your Piano Analytics data, events and associated properties, directly in Reeport interface. Consolidate data from multiple Piano Analytics sites and applications.
- Customize your visualizations: Create custom visualizations with your key KPIs and insights. Adopt the visuals and graphs that best fit the data types.
- Use complete dashboards: Compare your Piano Analytics data with all your other data sources within the Reeport interface (CRM, Ads, Emailing, Social Media, etc.).
- Share information: Say goodbye to manual reports and hello to automation by scheduling, at your own pace, the sharing of your dashboards in a range of different ways: email, PDF, Web links...
Concept and requirements
The AT Connect Reeport for Piano Analytics allows you to export and display your Piano Analytics data in the Data Visualization Reeport tool. Thanks to this integration you can use all or part of Piano Analytics events and associated properties (standard and custom) to fuel your different dashboards.
The connector can be activated in a few clicks from the Piano Analytics data source natively available in Reeport.
Prerequisites for using the AT Connect Reeport for Piano Analytics:
- Have a Reeport account
- Have an Piano Analytics account
- Have generated an Piano Analytics API Key (Access Key and Secret Key).
API Key creation from the user profile
You must create an API Key that will allow you to activate the connector. You must therefore access your user profile in order to create this key (the Key API is composed of an Access Key and a Secret Key). You access your profile by clicking on "See profile" at the top right of your Piano Analytics interface.
You will then be able to create a new API Key from the "API Keys" menu (last item in the horizontal menu) by clicking on the "Create a new API Key" button.
You must then give a name to this API Key and provide a description.
Your API Key will be automatically generated. Be careful to keep it in a secure location, it will be displayed entirely once. You'll have to paste the Access Key and the Secret Key in Reeport’s interface.
You can also consult this documentation in our Help Center to find the complete process for creating a Piano Analytics API Key.
Activation of AT Connect Reeport for Piano Analytics
The first step is to activate the right data source. You must therefore use the top menu to go to the “Data Source” part. In this interface you can add a data source by clicking on the button "Create a data source" located at the top right.
You can then search for the Piano Analytics data source. You will need to select "AT Internet V3" source in order to use the AT Connect Reeport for Piano Analytics.
As you can see, two Piano Analytics data sources are available in the Reeport interface.
- "AT Internet" source: connector based on the Data Query 2 data source (API v2). Here is the link to this connector documentation.
- "AT Internet V3" source: connector based on the Data Query 3 data source (API v3).
You must then enter the parameters of your Piano Analytics API Key: Access Key and Secret Key (see chapter 3 of this documentation).
Finally you can create a view by clicking on the dedicated button "Create your first view". This view allows you to configure the Piano Analytics site(s) concerned by the newly created data source.
You can also edit the data source in order to perform various actions: show / hide properties, add favorites, create calculcs, etc.
Your Piano Analytics data source is now ready to be used in your various Reeport dashboards.
With the AT Connect Reeport for Piano Analytics activated, you can now use Piano Analytics data, events and properties, to create your various reports.
You can start by creating a new report by clicking on the dedicated “Create report” button located at the top right of the interface.
You must then select the right data source so that your report is correctly populated.
You can then create different visualizations with the Piano Analytics data. You can find Piano Analytics events and properties when building your visualizations.
You also have the ability to edit and customize each visualization in Reeport. You can customize the design, content and perform different calculations to highlight the most relevant trends.
Finally, you can display and automate the sharing of your dashboards in a few clicks.
- API v2 Reeport conector documentation : https://support.piano.io/hc/en-us/articles/4466180515730
- Piano Analytics API Key creation : https://support.piano.io/hc/en-us/articles/4466006444306
Activating this partnership activates the export of Piano Analytics data into Reeport. Only the data necessary for the proper functioning of the bridge are exported.