This article shows the connector based on the API v2.
Here is the link to the Piano Analytics connector documentation.
Reeport gives you the ability to connect multiple sources of data in one place. To do so, you will have to activate the relevant Connector.
More info: http://reeport.io/
Discover the connector
With the AT Connect Reeport, you can link your Piano Analytics account to your Reeport account. That way, you will be able to:
- Organize, structure, and visualize your Piano Analytics data
- Slice and dice your Piano Analytics data without altering the original data
- Cross-analyze your Piano Analytics data with other Data Sources connected to Reeport
Interconnect Piano Analytics & Report
To activate your Piano Analytics Data Source:
- go to the Library, click “Data Source”
- click on "Create a data source"
- select Piano Analytics
- fill out your credentials and click on "Connect"
- Enter the data site ID you want to import
Activating this partnership activates the export of Piano Analytics data into Reeport. Only the data necessary for the proper functioning of the bridge are exported.