When a user leaves the company (and his user account is suspended/deleted), as long as their account is open on our end, the following actions will be maintained:
- All Dashboards and Data Query templates are maintained.
- Segments and custom metrics as well.
- Scheduled exports are no longer sent.
As such, before you leave, we recommend sharing all your documents:
- Share relevant Data Query templates with their URLs (there is no sharing system yet),
- Set your segments and advanced metrics visibility to public
- Give co-ownership access to your dashboards to a colleague so he/she can continue to administrate those documents,
- Explorer custom views can only be deleted by their owner, ask yourself whether the views you have shared should remain or not.
In all cases, dashboards, segment and custom metrics can be modified by all administrators of your organisation, even after your departure. Those documents can be found in the Library.