To tag an account creation confirmation page on your website, you can add a page tag to the "Thank you" page once the account has been created and declare said page as a primary or secondary objective (goal page) in the interface.
Articles in this section
- Can a goal be tied to a click rather than a page?
- Can I use Clickzone and Scrollview with Smarttag?
- Does having both the old tag (xtcore) and the new one (SmartTag) cause any issues?
- How do I differentiate traffic from a website and its AMP version if they're tagged the same way?
- How do I use the Rich Media tag with a player in an iframe?
- How many levels of chapters are available?
- How to tag an account creation confirmation page?
- Is it possible to know the version of the smarttag.js used for a site in the Analytics Suite 2?
- Is there a character limit for Custom Site Variables?
- Is there a character limit for page labels?