No, at the moment the tracker does not support multi-threading.
Does the AT Internet tracker support multi-threading ?
Articles in this section
- Can a page be tagged via an HTML iframe?
- Can I use the character '"#' for a page label?
- Does the AT Internet tracker support multi-threading ?
- How can I set up a MV Testing wave?
- How do I tag a PWA (Progressive Web App)?
- How do I tag a Single Page Application (SPA) or one page site?
- How do I track PDF downloads?
- How to collect the complete URL of a page?
- How to set up a campaign tracking on mobile application downloads?