The box "secure cookies" allows you to read/write cookies (client-side only) only on pages in HTTPS, so in a secure way.
What is the purpose of checking the "secure cookies" box?
Articles in this section
- A new site has just been added but still doesn't appear on the listings yet. Is this normal?
- How can I change the cookie lifetime for identified visitors (users)?
- How can I change the label of a site?
- How do I add a new site to my contract?
- How to edit the unique visitor cookie lifetime? (first party)
- How to host my SmartTag on the CDN of Piano Analytics?
- How to modify the default URL of a Level 1 site?
- Is it possible to export a list of all our sites?
- What is the purpose of checking the "secure cookies" box?
- Where can I find the logs associated with my site?