AT Internet provides analyses and dimensions to view this data, but since search engines, like Google or Bing, have been serving their website with a https:// protocol, it has become very difficult to get this data. The data telling us that it is an image search or what the keywords are is in the query string of the URL, but under this protocol based on SSL encryption we can only collect the main part of the URL as a referrer and not the whole URL for security reasons. This a technical phenomenon that affects all Analytics tools, even Google Analytics. When it comes to paid advertising, it is still possible to collect such information as you control the information you send to us, via the tag.
Articles in this section
- What is the meaning of the click.campaign.offsite event?
- Can we retrieve information from our UTM campaigns?
- How does Piano Analytics identify Search engines?
- How do I configure a "Social Media" source?
- Why does my own site appear as a Referrer site?
- What does (-) correspond to in Search Engine results?
- Why is my visit data in AT Internet different to my click data in my advertising tool?
- Why am I seeing so many undefined keywords and search categories?
- How to tag a QR code?
- How do I tag push campaigns?