This category refers to visits initiated by clicking on one of the articles suggested by Chrome upon opening the app on an Android device. They are Discover suggestions, previously known as Google Feed.
Articles in this section
- Can an HTTPS site be the referrer for an HTTP site?
- Can we measure organic traffic sources (URLs) on mobile apps?
- Can we retrieve information from our UTM campaigns?
- Distinction of Google Discover sources
- Does Piano Analytics prioritize the campaign tracking parameters or the referrer for source attribution?
- How do I tag push campaigns?
- How does Piano Analytics identify Search engines?
- How does the tracking of marketing campaigns work?
- How to anonymize marketing campaign URLs?
- How to explain the gap between the number of clicks on Facebook and the number of visits in Piano Analytics?