You will find your saved Data Query templates under the first cube (for queries on a single site) located on your left, and Custom Templates:
Articles in this section
- May I schedule an email export via Data Query?
- How can I create multi-site Data Query templates?
- How can I retrieve time spent on a bounced visit?
- How to obtain "Time spent" metrics expressed in minutes in Data Query?
- How do I get more than 200 000 rows in a Data Query export?
- How do I get the bounce rate for a specific page or chapter?
- How to open a saved Data Query template?
- Why is my custom site variable not available on all sites?
- Can I get Event positions in Data Query?
- There are pages with empty, or "-" labels, what could it be due to?