You will find your saved Data Query templates under the first cube (for queries on a single site) located on your left, and Custom Templates:
Articles in this section
- Can I get Event positions in Data Query?
- How can I apply a filter "is not empty" on a hidden column?
- How can I create multi-site Data Query templates?
- How can I retrieve time spent on a bounced visit?
- How do I get more than 200 000 rows in a Data Query export?
- How do I get the bounce rate for a specific page or chapter?
- How do I get the number of visits made before a conversion?
- How to analyse individual user journeys for Identified visitors?
- How to build a table in Data Query showing the number of visits per month over a year?
- How to find Sources > Other level 2s in Data Query?