Today, in the Dashboard tool, we do not offer a "funnel" graphical representation, and do not allow the import of sequences created in the Navigation tool.
It is however possible for you, within a dashboard, to create a tunnel facsimile, thanks to custom metrics and images.
For example, by creating custom “Abandon (Steps)” and "Conversions (Steps)" metrics, segmented on one of the steps in your tunnel. This will return the number of visits not going to the next step or going to the next step.
Then you just have to arrange your data sets, in the form of KPIs for example, and add images of arrows, to obtain a funnel view.
To analyse your funnels, you have the following dimensions and metrics:
- Funnel steps: names of the steps making up the conversion funnel.
- Conversion funnels: name of the conversion funnel (a group of successive pages tracking different user pathways toward a conversion page).
- Funnel versions: name of the funnel version, automatically increased after each change to the funnel.
- Abandon (step): visits that don't continue to the next step.
- Abandon (funnel): visits that don't make it to the last step.
- Conversions (step): visits that advanced to the next step in a conversion funnel.
- Conversions (funnel): visits that reached the last step in the conversion funnel.
- Time spent/conversions (funnel): average time spent between the first and last step of a conversion funnel, no matter the pages viewed between these two steps.
- Time spent/visits (funnel): average time spent between the first step and the furthest advanced step in a conversion funnel, no matter the pages viewed between these two steps.
Please note, however, that these dimensions and metrics are only available if your conversion funnels are entered in the Conversion funnels interface.