Scheduling exports with Data Query necessarily requires an FTP or Amazon S3 bucket configuration. It is not possible to receive these exports directly by email. However, you can create a dashboard (Dashboard Manager application) that will display the same data as in Data Query, schedule your export and receive it directly by email.
Articles in this section
- How do source properties work?
- How can I find the different marked URLs on my site in Data Query?
- How can I see segments that are shared with me?
- How can I share a Data Query template?
- How do I retrieve my site_id?
- How to obtain "Time spent" metrics expressed in minutes in Data Query?
- How to open a saved Report (Data Query Project)?
- Is it possible to query a period overlapping yesterday and today?
- May I schedule an email export via Data Query?
- What is the difference between the getRowCount method and the Approximate count distinct function?