There is no limit in the creation of custom metrics, you can create as many as you want.
Articles in this section
- Will creating custom metrics change my subscription costs?
- What is the limit on the number of custom metrics?
- How to calculate the exit rate on a page using a custom metric?
- Where can I use custom metrics?
- Is it possible to have a custom metric in "private" mode, i.e. not visible to other users?
- Can I modify or delete a custom metric created by one of my colleagues?
- Can I create a custom metric based on a visitor segment (cohort)?