Since 29/04/2021 when we receive events with a value of AV Session - ID, we hash this value with the date of reception of the event. The objective is to have a unique session per day in order to align with the analytical visits but also to avoid counting sessions over two days and get wrong data (for example say that a session has a completion rate of 20% and a completion rate of 80% if the session is over two days).
Articles in this section
- App Analytics - Definition of metrics specific to mobiles apps
- Are the visitors in Piano Analytics unique visitors?
- Can we change the label of a property or a metric?
- Can you tell me what the property "Organisation" means?
- Concept of Visitors
- How are Unique Visitors defined on mobile apps?
- How are visit starting one day and ending the following day considered?
- How come the number of New visitors is greater than the number of installs for my app?
- How do I exclude monitored traffic from my analyses?
- How do I get the bounce rate for a specific page or page level?