Since 29/04/2021 when we receive events with a value of AV Session - ID, we hash this value with the date of reception of the event. The objective is to have a unique session per day in order to align with the analytical visits but also to avoid counting sessions over two days and get wrong data (for example say that a session has a completion rate of 20% and a completion rate of 80% if the session is over two days)
Articles in this section
- I don't understand the meaning of a Site Custom Variable value?
- What is a visit?
- What do the visits without duration correspond to?
- What's the difference between Visits and Loads?
- What is the difference between Conversions (visits) and Conversions (prior attribution)?
- The Visit Score
- Visitors and Unique Visitors
- Is there a list of all dimensions/metrics available in Piano Analytics?
- Can we find out time spent of bounce visits?
- "Unique visitor" metric evolution!