In the Data Flow application, click on "New" to create a new Data Flow.
Start by selecting a "Universe" for which you want to create a flow:
- Events: All dimensions related to page loading, clicks, site custom variables and the internal search engine.
- Visits: All dimensions for which the value is unique during a visit (device, geolocation, browser, entry page, etc.).
- Orders: All dimensions related to order analysis (Sales Tracker option).
- Products: All dimensions related to product analysis (Sales Tracker option).
- MV Testing: All dimensions related to MV Testing analyses.
- Publisher: All dimensions related to Publisher analysis.
- Self-promotion: All dimensions related to Self-promotion analyses.
- Rich media: All dimensions related to Rich media analysis: audio, video & animation.
Once you have selected your "Universe", you will arrive on the main environment. You will find different information:
- All mandatory dimensions and metrics that are pushed by Piano Analytics. These dimensions are by default blue and locked. They cannot be removed from a flow.
- Optional dimensions: To select a dimension, click on it and it will be selected and marked in blue.