It is not possible to delete an API account. However, you can set an end-date to make the account inactive.
Articles in this section
- What does the InvalidSpace_NoActiveSite error mean?
- How to delete an API account?
- How to share an API call with someone who does not have an AT Internet account?
- How I can avoid authenticating each time I open a document with an IQY file?
- Are periods limited on the Reporting API?
- [Reporting API] Major improvements to detection of relative periods
- Is it possible to use the Piano Analytics Rest API to retrieve pages, visits, visitors per site using a Xiti free account?
- Can I obtain the number of lines of my API query?