Learn about Supermetrics
Supermetrics helps you pull data from all the popular marketing and sales platforms—including Piano Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, and HubSpot. Instead of wasting hours gathering data from multiple sources, use your time to analyze, find new opportunities, and make better decisions from your data.
Integrate with 100+ platforms and ensure your team acts on relevant data. With Supermetrics, you can:
- Create insight from the full funnel report. Combine your Piano Analytics data with other marketing and sales platforms and fully visualize your performance.
- Make the right actions at the right time. When your data is centralized and up-to-date, it’s easier to know which actions drive the best results. Take actions that count the most.
- Gain strategic advantage from your data. When you spend less time gathering data and manually reporting it, you’ll have more time to draw insights from it.
Find out more: www.supermetrics.com.
AT Connect Supermetrics
The first step is to have a valid Supermetrics license. You can easily get one by starting a 14-day free trial: https://supermetrics.com/start-trial
Choose a product from the trial page to fit your needs. In this article, we'll focus on Google Sheets. Install the Supermetrics add-on from Google's marketplace. Open Google Sheets, click "Extensions," and launch the Supermetrics sidebar. After that, you're all set.
All set up? Let's get to using it, in a spreadsheet, go to the extensions menu and launch Supermetrics.
Now it's time to move on to creating a query.
Choose Piano Analytics from the list of data sources and authenticate the access by logging into Piano Analytics. You'll be asked to fill in the following information:
- The name of the site: It is simply there to identify you, it may be different from the name of the site in Piano Analytics, although we recommend that it is the same to facilitate understanding
- The site id: It is necessary to make the queries work. To get it, you can read the following article.
- The last two informations are the access_key and the secret_key which are your connection informations. Ideally you should create an apikey especially for Supermetrics, you can find more information here.
Now that the connection is set up, you can move on to operation, here is an example you can follow to understand the overall rules.