Learn about Supermetrics
Supermetrics helps you pull data from all the popular marketing and sales platforms—including Piano Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, and HubSpot. Instead of wasting hours gathering data from multiple sources, use your time to analyze, find new opportunities, and make better decisions from your data.
Integrate with 100+ platforms and ensure your team acts on relevant data. With Supermetrics, you can:
- Create insight from the full funnel report. Combine your Piano Analytics data with other marketing and sales platforms and fully visualize your performance.
- Make the right actions at the right time. When your data is centralized and up-to-date, it’s easier to know which actions drive the best results. Take actions that count the most.
- Gain strategic advantage from your data. When you spend less time gathering data and manually reporting it, you’ll have more time to draw insights from it.
Find out more: www.supermetrics.com.
PA Connect Supermetrics
To start using this connector, you need a valid Supermetrics license. You can easily get one by starting a 14-day free trial: https://supermetrics.com/start-trial
Then, choose a product from the trial page to fit your needs.
In this article, we'll focus on a connection with Google Sheets, but keep in mind that Supermetrics allows you to export your Piano Analytics data to other tools such as Looker Studio, Excel, Big Query, SnowFlake (and more).
Configure the Supermetrics connector
- Install the Supermetrics add-on from Google's marketplace. Open Google Sheets, click "Extensions," and launch the Supermetrics sidebar. After that, you're all set.
All set up? Let's get to using it, in a spreadsheet, go to the extensions menu and launch Supermetrics:
- Now it's time to move on to creating a query:
Choose Piano Analytics from the list of data sources and authenticate the access by logging into Piano Analytics. You'll be asked to fill in the following information:
- The name of the site: It is simply there to identify you, it may be different from the name of the site in Piano Analytics, although we recommend that it is the same to facilitate understanding
- The site id: It is necessary to make the queries work. To get it, you can read the following article. Please note that you can only import data from one website at a time. To perform multi-site analysis, you will need to create another connection in the same way as the first one. Supermetrics even allows you to cross-reference data from different sources.
- The last two informations are the access_key and the secret_key which are your connection informations. Ideally you should create an apikey especially for Supermetrics, you can find more information here.
- Now that the connection is set up, you can move on to operation, here is an example you can follow to understand the overall rules.
This connector is subject to the limitations of our API V3, which includes a maximum of 200,000 rows per call. To learn more about our API V3, please refer to our dedicated documentation.
Here is a list of additional resources that can help you understand this Privacy topic and deploy this connector.
- Partner's Google Sheets landing page : https://supermetrics.com/products/google-sheets
- Partner's documentation : https://supermetrics.com/docs/integration-at-internet-fields/
- Partner's documentation on Google Sheets connection : https://supermetrics.com/docs/product-google-sheets-getting-started/