Botify is a global enterprise software company focused on enabling the most ambitious brands to leverage organic search as a high-impact, performance marketing channel. Powered by AI and a proprietary unified data model, Botify’s platform ensures web and mobile sites are optimized for search, the foundation of being found by consumers in today’s dynamic digital environment.
As the leader in organic search innovation, Botify is trusted by more than 500 of the world’s most visible brands, including Expedia, L'Oréal, Crate & Barrel, and The New York Times, all of whom have succeeded in leveraging organic search for exponential, long-term results and revenue growth.
Use cases Piano x Botify
- Understand the true ROI of organic search through a holistic view of your website’s organic funnel from crawl to conversions.
- Measure the impact & the success of your website optimization in terms of visits and conversions and compare performances with previous periods.
- Monitor major shifts in your organic traffic with dedicated alerts and act upon them with dedicated recommendations.
- Understand which sections or pages of your website generate the most organic visits and revenue over time.
- Uncover meaningful insights by zeroing in on the pages impacted by a loss or gain of traffic or conversions.
To learn more: https://www.botify.com/
Discover the connector
Website analytics, one of the core data sets that powers Botify’s unified data, helps to ensure your SEO efforts are contributing as expected: increase traffic to your website, drive more on-site conversions, and grow your digital revenue. By integrating Piano metrics with Botify, including visits data, bounce rates, conversion, and revenue data, you can easily diagnose traffic and conversion issues and gain more relevant insights, and understand the business impact of organic search. This integration makes it easy to get visits and conversion data from Piano into Botify. There is no need to configure data feeds, saving you time and resources. The seamless data sync allows you to analyze your search performance and make data-driven decisions quickly and effectively. It's also easier to prove the ROI of organic search on your business.
Configuring the Integration
The configuration for the Piano integration with Botify is done entirely within your Piano account; there is no configuration required within Botify. To configure the integration, complete the following steps, referring to the linked Piano documentation:
- Log into your Piano account.
- Create an API key.
- Obtain your Piano Space ID for the configuration through one of the following methods:
- Through Data Query.
- Through the Data Collection Portal interface (has limited access rights).
- Declare conversion data to use in the Botify platform.
- Select the Piano metrics you want to have available in Botify. Please refer to the API Conversion Metrics section below.
- Complete and submit this form with the following information:
- Full API key, also known as accesskey_secretkey (Step 1)
- List of sites IDs (Step 2)
- Start date from when to get the data
- Piano property name to use for the URL field (default is event_url)
- The link to your Botify project
The Support Team will notify you when the configuration is complete.
API Conversion Metrics
With the Piano integration, Botify can retrieve any of your metrics or conversion data from Piano. The following are metrics you may want to consider using in Botify:
Can I use my Piano account for all my projects?
Yes, the Piano integration can be connected to several of your properties. For each property, please submit a separate request with the specific Piano Site ID. Expect more time to run the full synchronizations.
How frequently does Piano data refresh?
Piano data is refreshed daily.
How much historical Piano data can I retrieve?
Once the synchronization is complete, we retrieve the previous month of data.
Can I modify my conversion metrics visible in Botify?
Once your connector is activated, you will be able to modify your conversion data used in the Botify platform. Please reach out to Support to request these changes.
Can I retrieve the URL winners/losers?
After the synchronization begins, it will take 2 months before the winners and losers appear on organic revenue.